Clinical Social Worker/Therapist, LCSW, MPH
- Ask Her a Question
51 West 86th StreetNew York, NY, USA 10024
- Therapy Orientation:
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Relational Therapy, Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Psychodynamic, Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Family/Marital Therapy, Coaching, Humanistic, Eclectic
- Age Focus:
- Seniors, Teenagers, Adults
- Women, Gay Lesbian Issues, Sex Therapy, Anxiety or Fears, Trauma and PTSD, Divorce, Life Coaching, OCD, Mood Disorders, Parenting, Chronic Pain or Illness, Relationship Issues, Elderly Persons Disorders, Infertility or Adoption, Loss or Grief, Eating Disorders, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Families, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Last updated:
- Sep 27, 2012
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- Is this your profile? Please log in to complete it.
- About My Work
My areas of Specialization include:
- Stress Reduction through Mindfulness Techniques
- Improving Self-Esteem
- Couple's Therapy and Relationship Issues
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Coping with Chronic Illness
- Performing and Creative Artists Concerns
- Caretakers Caring for Family or Elderly Parents
- Parenting and Family Issues
- Professional Supervision and Consultation
- My Story
I hold a dual master's degree in social work and public health from Columbia University. I love that I can combine my skills in mental health and physical wellness to help my clients with self-exploration, empowerment and stress reduction. I have particular specialization in relationship counseling, helping couples find improved communication and empathy together. I also have extensive experience helping individuals and families cope with chronic illness, caregiver stress and loss. I use techniques in mindfulness to help you restore balance.
As a licensed clinical psychotherapist in New York City, I can help you improve your emotional well-being and enhance your interpersonal relationships. Together, we can create a tailored plan to look at patterns that aren't working and replace them with positive feelings that will improve your life.
This content uses hCard.
|Years in Practice:||15+ Years|
|Graduated from:||Columbia University|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||$120 - $149|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit