- Therapy Orientation:
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Age Focus:
- Seniors, Adults, Any age, Children, Teenagers
- Anger Management, Child or Adolescent Issues, Trauma and PTSD, Life Coaching, Spirituality, Parenting, Other, Anxiety or Fears, ADHD, Women, Loss or Grief, Autism, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Individuals, Families
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Religious Beliefs:
- Any Religion
- Last updated:
- Jul 09, 2013
- Paicely Consulting & Therapy ...
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- In spite of all the negativity in the world, there is still nothing like the sweet sound of genuine and hearty laughter.
- About My Work
- I help people find balance, purpose, and inner peace in their lives. I help those who are struggling with anxiety, depression, and trying to balance the everyday demands. I love being a social worker and helping others live up to their fullest potential.
- My Story
I am licensed clinical social social worker in the State of Indiana. I have an online part-time practice in Indianapolis, IN.
I have over 10 years experience in the behavioral health and mental health fields. I have worked with a diverse client spectrum for various issues such as anxiety, depression, caregiver stress, job/school performance issues, anger management, military personnel and families, just to name a few.
I love to read, anything technology related, and health and fitness.
|Years in Practice:||4 Years|
|Graduated from:||Indiana University|
|Technologies:||HIPAA compliant software|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||less than $80|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Takiya Paicely's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 08:58 - Jul 09, 2013 Anxiety at Work
Is anxiety considered a disability? Will my employer have to let me work from home if I have panic attacks at work? Would that be considered a reasonable accommodation of my disorder? I could easily do the work remotely, but the company has a policy ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 10:42 - Jun 13, 2013 Feeling Changed
I have started to feel paranoia a lot of the time. It has gotten gradually worse over the past year or 18 months. It basically started about when I was graduating from college and it has just been getting worse, but only very gradually worse so it’s ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 01:57 - May 18, 2013 PTSD
I have avoidance, flashbacks and disassociation along with a lot of stress and psychosomatic problems (headaches, pains in my flank etc.) that my doctors say there are no physical reasons for, so they are most probably stress caused (I have a ...