Drug & Alcohol Counselor/Therapist, I.C.A.D.C
- Ask Her a Question
199 Upper Canada DriveToronto, Canada
- Therapy Orientation:
- Family/Marital Therapy, Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Interpersonal, Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Relational Therapy
- Age Focus:
- Seniors, Teenagers, Adults
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Families, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- it is beautiful and messy, and the world wouldn't be the same without you
- About My Work
- I aspire to help those, just like those who have helped me. If I can contribute to being someones change agent, then I have done what is near and dear to my heart- helping others. It is important for me to connect with the individuals I work with, to build positive relationships, work through difficult situations and help create a brighter future. This comes from meeting with each individual at their level, exploring their unique history, and really listening to what that individual wants; while challenging them to grow and be open to new possibilities.
- My Story
- Is this your profile? Please log in to complete it.
This content uses hCard.
|Years in Practice:||9 Years|
|License issued in:||Iowa|
|License Expiry:||Jan 2017|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||$80 - $119|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit