- Ask Her a Question
- Therapy Orientation:
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Hypnotherapy, Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Family/Marital Therapy, Coaching, Other, Eclectic, Existential
- Age Focus:
- Teenagers, Adults
- Dissociative Disorders, Trauma and PTSD, Life Coaching, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Mood Disorders, Spirituality, Anxiety or Fears, ADHD, Relationship Issues, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Languages Spoken:
- Farsi (Persian)
- Religious Beliefs:
- Any Religion
- Last updated:
- Jan 02, 2013
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- we are here for a reason, we have a purpose, and what makes humans different is that we need to have meaning in our lives, and we have the capacity to create it, so we can be there for others.
- About My Work
- I help people overcome fears, negative beliefs, and sabotaging behaviors to create the life they want successfully. I am the "Stop Self-Sabotaging Expert" and combine, and customized powerful tools such as Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, Emotional Block Release, Neuro-Linguistics Programming, Life Coaching, Therapeutic Imagery + more to provide effective and positive results for every client. My husband, Arash Shahangian and I founded Forward Life in 2006, and are both Licensed Psychotherapists, and Clinical Hypnotherapists. We provide individual, couples, family, and group therapy. We also provide phone/skype coaching, classes, workshops, webinars, and run groups. Our offices are located in Signal Hill, and Lake Forest, CA. For any questions please call/text me directly at 818.632.4565 or email me at email@example.com.
- My Story
- I was born in America into a very traditional Iranian family. I grew up having to please others, and worked hard at being the sweet perfect daughter. I even decided to be a dentist, although I disliked it because my family wanted me to be a doctor. Once a situation had occurred that I was quickly disowned by my father, I decided to not go to dental school and pursue what I really wanted to do was to be a psychotherapist. I thought how could it be for me to spend all of this time pleasing others, while they would give me up so quickly? From my experiences, and knowledge I have learned to set healthy boundaries. I believe a lot of people's difficulties and disorders is due to the inability to say NO. I help people discover their true essence, get in touch with their purpose, access and interact with their subconscious, and spirit, trust and gain a strong sense of self, express, and communicate their thoughts, and feelings clearly, assertively, and calmly, and finally be able to ask for and attract what they want in life. I am still in the process, but have gained a lot and guide others on this path with tools they can use themselves to succeed.
|Years in Practice:||10+ Years|
|Graduated from:||California State University, Northridge|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||$80 - $119|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit