Milena R. Colyer
- Ask Her a Question
- Therapy Orientation:
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Coaching, Humanistic, Family Systems Therapy, Gestalt, Interpersonal
- Age Focus:
- Teenagers, Adults
- Anger Management, Anxiety or Fears, Child or Adolescent Issues, Divorce, Trauma and PTSD, Life Coaching, Spirituality, Parenting, Domestic Abuse or Domestic Violence, Chronic Pain or Illness, ADHD, Impulse Control Disorders, Relationship Issues, Women, Loss or Grief, Thinking Disorders, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Families
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Religious Beliefs:
- Last updated:
- Nov 11, 2015
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- He Lives!
- About My Work
- I have a desire to join your journey as you seek to grow and to experience joy & peace. We are relational people, that is why my primary focus is to nurture the growth of healthier relationships: self-to-self, parent-to-child, husband-to-wife, peer-to-peer. I use personality, warmth, humor, confidentiality, and therapeutic skill to provide you with a safe place to be yourself, explore your truths, and develop a renewed balance in your life.
- My Story
- My personal mission is to strengthen the community through individual empowerment and the growth of healthy families. I accomplish this by guiding individuals and families toward embracing their personal strengths, while overcoming their challenges - and I look forward to helping you do the same.
|Years in Practice:||2 Years|
|Graduated from:||Amberton University|
|License issued in:||Texas|
|License Expiry:||May 2017|
|Other Credentials:||Certificate, El Centro College, Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2011|
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||$80 - $119|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Milena Colyer's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 09:55 - Mar 25, 2014 Anger, Rage.... Medication?
My anger is out of control. I have tried everything but I cannot tame my Rage. I don’t like eye contact or people criticizing my decisions and today my dad was forcing me to look at him in the eyes while he lectured me about not changing the oil in ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 06:14 - Oct 31, 2013 He's high and I know it but I Can't Prove it
My son came home last night and he seemed high on something. He wasn’t drunk. He had no smell and could walk a straight line and his eyes were not all red so he was not on marijuana but there was something different. He was spaced out and the rhythm ...