Linda L. Richardson
- Therapy Orientation:
- Interpersonal, Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Psychodynamic, Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Hypnotherapy, Coaching, Humanistic, Family/Marital Therapy, Existential, Transpersonal
- Age Focus:
- Anxiety or Fears, Life Coaching, Mood Disorders, Spirituality, Chronic Pain or Illness, Relationship Issues, Women, Loss or Grief, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Families, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Last updated:
- Aug 25, 2015
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- ...we have the ongoing ability to aspire. People's most unlikely dreams are coming true every day. There's no telling what each day will bring.
- About My Work
As a counselor, I help people find solutions to their depression, anxiety, difficult or frightening life transitions, and general worries. I help men and women develop or maintain healthy and happy relationships. I also help other helping professionals (or non-professionals) who may be overwhelmed or have heavy hearts due to their roles and responsibilities.
I am motivated by my compassion for our common humanity. I have never been one who could do nothing while suffering exists. I believe that if I am able, then I should help. I am also motivated by the desire of people to grow personally and develop self-understanding. I consider this a very worthy mission.
- My Story
- I have the privilege of witnessing the remarkable nature of people who go from hurting to healing. I am honored to be a part of these transformations.
|Years in Practice:||15+ Years|
|Graduated from:||University of South Dakota|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||$120 - $149|
|Insurances accepted:||United, Other, United Behavioral Healthcare, APS Healthcare, Out of Network, UBH, ValueOptions|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Linda Richardson's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 03:40 - Aug 30, 2012 Anger and Other Emotions
My dad passed on his bad temper to me. He was a very harsh man and when he got angry it was quite scary for my brother and me. He didn't hit us often but he would spank us with his belt when he was really mad. I swore I would never be a parent like ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 03:38 - Aug 30, 2012 Fear of Commitment
I have really hard time with relationships with friends and also with girlfriends because I always get really suspicious that they are talking about me behind my back or disrespecting me or using me for my money and I always blow up at them or cut ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 07:11 - Jul 20, 2012 Cooling your anger
What's better for anger management, yoga or meditation? I have to get control of my temper but I am not really the kind of guy who would normally do either activity so I am kind of lost. Someone at HR suggested that I try one after I lost it at a ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 03:19 - Sep 30, 2011 Couples Counseling
My wife and I do not have a very happy marriage. There is nothing really wrong but I am afraid I no longer feel like I am in love with her and I think that I, and maybe both of us, would probably be happier on our own or with other people. I have ...