- Ask Her a Question
- Therapy Orientation:
- Eclectic, EMDR, Psychodynamic, Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Age Focus:
- Mood Disorders, Anxiety or Fears, EMDR, Trauma and PTSD, Other, Chronic Pain or Illness, Relationship Issues, Loss or Grief, Depression, Women
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Religious Beliefs:
- Any Religion
- Last updated:
- Nov 20, 2016
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- You are not alone. Whatever is bothering you and causing you distress, know that you do not need to experience it alone. Support is available for you.
- About My Work
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, who provides psychotherapy and counseling to adults and couples in a private practice setting in Bartlett Illinois. My scope of practice includes a wide variety issues, however my specialty areas are:
Women's reproductive health and mental health issues, including coping with gynecological conditions and disorders including PMS/PMDD, PCOS, STD's, endometriosis, adenomyosis, pelvic prolapse, peri-menopause, menopause, migraines, surgical experiences, miscarriage, birth trauma, postpartum depression and anxiety, and other gynecological complications and issues.
Trauma treatment and therapeutic support for those who have experienced a recent trauma, a past trauma, or complex trauma.
Grief and bereavement counseling for those who have experienced the death of a loved one.
- My Story
- Is this your profile? Please log in to complete it.
|Years in Practice:||20+ Years|
|Graduated from:||University of Illinois Jane Addams College of Social Work|
|License issued in:||Illinois|
|License Expiry:||Oct 2017|
|Other Credentials:||Certificate, IAODAPCA, CADC 12158, 1993|
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||$80 - $119|
|Insurances accepted:||Out of Network|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Colleen Koncilja's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 05:41 - Jun 12, 2012 ADHD: Concerned About Brother's Gambling
Does having ADHD increase a person’s risks of having a gambling addiction? I am seeing some worrying behaviors from my brother but he has not been gambling for very long so I am not sure if it is just a novelty thing or if he is getting into trouble ...