Choose Help generates targeted leads for a wide range of mental health care providers and services. Here is an overview of sponsorship opportunities by placement type:
Direct traffic to your website
Banners are an ideal way to generate targeted traffic to your website. Choose Help offers you fixed monthly placements targeting specific US states, regional resource pages, topic categories, articles, news and Q&As. CPM is available for related ad networks, off-peak and non-US traffic.
We will provide you with access to your impressions and click-thru stats via our Google Ad Manager Banner Server (DFP).
Banner Sizes Available
- Sizes available for sitewide placements: Full Banner (468x60, excluding homepage) and Medium Rectangle (300x250)
- Targeted placements (available for individual pages): Wide Skyscraper (160x600) and Half-Page Ad (300x600)
Native ad boxes are integrated into our design and optimized for maximum conversion.
- Customizable, native ads that are integrated in the sidebar of our content pages and regional resources
- Points to your facility or therapist profile on ChooseHelp.com
- Ads can include your logo or facility image
- An attention grabbing Headline
- Phone number (direct click-to-call available in the mobile version)
- Ads link to your company's profile page on Choose Help
Please note that all ads are subject to editorial review and that we may suggest changes before publishing.
Exclusive and bespoke sponsorship opportunities.
- Direct lead generating though sitewide display of your hotline and contact forms
- Main header navigation links to sponsored sections on ChooseHelp.com
- Customized facility pages including your own artwork, full body text, contact information and clickable contact now button
- Premium customer service with personal account manager
- Monthly Google Analytics statistics
Our Advertising Policy governs the various aspects of advertising on the Choose Help network: www.choosehelp.com/advertising/advertising-policy
Organizations which would like to explore this opportunity must meet the following criteria:
- Provide fully licensed treatment services with national coverage
- Comprehensive treatment services for all types of patients
- Ability to cater to a wide variety of financial needs and situations
- Commitment towards excellence both offline and online
- Maintain a 24 hour admissions hotline
Exclusive sponsorship agreements require a minimum commitment of one year. Currently Choose Help is partnered with the CRC Health Group.
For further information please contact email@example.com
Page last updated Jun 20, 2014